NRT không thể mua giày vì bị ÂM số lượng mua???

Thảo luận trong 'Thắc Mắc' bắt đầu bởi cuuvitoanloi, 16 Tháng một 2018.

1. cuuvitoanloi

cuuvitoanloi Thành Viên Mới

mong add fix lỗi dùm acc Qụa đêm s198 aburame8. thấy người khác -3 hay -6 lần mua giày là thấy mệt rồi. tui tận -47. fix tới khi nào mới đến lược tôi đây..
    ID: emtyto5
    tên nhân vật: quạ đêm
    sever: 198 aburame8
  2. evgeniib

evgeniib Member Chính Thức

this same problem, ID - google1474150952, the name of the character Evgenii B. , the server - 163 Uzumaki 3
  3. evgeniib

4. OneMore

OneMore Chém Gió Thần Sầu Moderator Cộng Tác Viên 568Play Lãnh Chúa Làng Lá Ninja Thần Thoại

OK guy, i'll report to technicians. Pls wait 10+ hours ...
  5. v88

v88 Thành Viên Mới

same problem google1475870277 nickname v88 server s0002 naruto.
  6. v88

v88 Thành Viên Mới

7. evgeniib

correct or not? and remained the only shoes to purchase and I can't do that
  8. v88

v88 Thành Viên Mới

походу без сета будем XD
  9. evgeniib

[Цитата="v88, должность: 3923267, член: 165482"]походу без набор будем хD[/Цитата]

something like that
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
  10. evgeniib

что-то подобное
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
  11. cuuvitoanloi

cuuvitoanloi Thành Viên Mới

[​IMG] còn vài giờ nữa mà không fix lại lỗi thì chắc bỏ game quá. ai cũng mua được. trừ tôi ra?
  12. evgeniib

[Цитата="cuuvitoanloi, должность: 3924227, член: 165402"][​IMG] еще несколько часов и это не исправить ошибку, то удалить игру тоже. кому-то покупать будет. кроме я?[/Цитата]
    не
  13. evgeniib

Hello, the problem persists to this day, a couple of tens of minutes updating events, do something or rollback the account and return the resources, gems, XP and gold with wood, foundations, and other nasty things. Hope for your understanding. ID - google147415095, nickname - Evgenii B. , the server - 163 Uzumaki 3.
    [​IMG]
  14. evgeniib

I'm not going to waste candy, you can just charge shoes as the option to record video on this issue with 23:55 to 00:05 that you were sure that I didn't spend the candy.

Chia sẻ trang này