VHT Server problems?

Thảo luận trong 'Báo Lỗi Nhanh' bắt đầu bởi Michele, 22 Tháng tám 2019.

Moderators: ShanksAkagami
  1. Michele

Michele Member Tích Cực

Anyone having server problems when the in-game server time is 19:50 or so?

I do not know why, but for some reason, around that time, when trying to play the game, it's very slow unusually and sometimes I get disconnected very oftne. Because of that, I've only managed to partake in colosseum, but I've missed the guild boss.

I have clear cache, but the game is really taking a long time to load, 5 or 10 minutes, usually it's 2 minutes or so..
  2. Sora Maestro

Sora Maestro Tuyệt Thế Anh Hùng Chữ Ký Động Tung Hoành Tân Thế Giới Bá Vương Tân Thế Giới Wanted 200.000.000 Beri

I log very bình thường
  3. Yui Yuigahama

Yui Yuigahama Bá Đạo Forum Công Hội ๖ۣۜMoo.s408 Tứ Hoàng Chữ Ký Động Bá Vương Tân Thế Giới Wanted 300.000.000 Beri Hải Tặc Vương

Tôi log rất normal
  4. Kise

Kise Độc Cô Cầu Bại Chữ Ký Động Tung Hoành Tân Thế Giới Wanted 700.000.000 Beri

I think this problem is caused by network transmission
  5. Vữa

Vữa Bá Đạo Forum Thất Vũ Hải Chữ Ký Động Gắn Bó Lâu Năm Tung Hoành Tân Thế Giới Bá Vương Tân Thế Giới Wanted 800.000.000 Beri

Whenever it comes to Vietnamese national holiday or any political concerns, the shark under the sea got angry and bite off the subsea fibre cables which will lead to the slow internet connection. This is the regular problems, things will get better after a few days. In this occasion, the national holiday is the Vietnamese Independent days, which occur in the 2nd day of September, you can expect your internet connection to get back to regular speed after that day. Cheers.
  6. Michele

Michele Member Tích Cực

Really? But it seems to work very well on other sites, it's just the game that is causing me problems. Well, asides from disconects, this game is really addictive.

Ah, so it's because of the cables being biten off? As crazy as that explaination may be, I looked up and it likely would explain why sometimes the loading is really slow with my brillant internet.

Another possibility I thought was that I'm from Europe, so while it's a little closer to Vietnam then being from America, the ping is still a bit far away.

Thanks anwyays. Just thought to ask because i noticed peoples didn't really bring this issue uup much.
  7. ShanksAkagami

ShanksAkagami Tuyệt Thế Anh Hùng Moderator

anh em bắn tiếng anh ghê quá
  8. Vữa

Vữa Bá Đạo Forum Thất Vũ Hải Chữ Ký Động Gắn Bó Lâu Năm Tung Hoành Tân Thế Giới Bá Vương Tân Thế Giới Wanted 800.000.000 Beri

Nope, I'm a Canadian and i can assure you that it's not because of the geographic. The explanation is the one given by the government to cover up something which all of us now what it is, and it become a meme now, lol, i wont go any further due to the sensitivity of this. But trust me, it'll get better after a few days.
  9. J-Fla

J-Fla Tuyệt Thế Anh Hùng Staff Member ♥ Wanted Only Alive ♥ ♥ QTV Dễ Thương ♥ Chữ Ký Động Moderator Cộng Tác Viên 568Play ♥ QTV Thân Thiện ♥

ghê ghê quá :(
  10. J-Fla

J-Fla Tuyệt Thế Anh Hùng Staff Member ♥ Wanted Only Alive ♥ ♥ QTV Dễ Thương ♥ Chữ Ký Động Moderator Cộng Tác Viên 568Play ♥ QTV Thân Thiện ♥

ur problem maybe because natural like sharks ,... in my country have a storm maybe because storm . Waiting few day bro
Moderators: ShanksAkagami

Chia sẻ trang này