VHT New Wano Update Info: Level 195/Chi tiết cập nhật Wano mới: Cấp 195

Thảo luận trong 'Quán Rượu' bắt đầu bởi Michele, 20 Tháng tám 2020.

1. Michele

Michele Member Tích Cực

[​IMG]

It seems like the new details for the next update has been leaked. We are getting the ability to advance to LV 195. This might be the second to last increase before the final increase to max level of 200.

But there are 2 details that I think was leaked, accidental or not will be revealed later. First, the gear. Don't they look really new? Level 170 gear incoming

Secondly, the haki animation is totally new, sounds like haki order 11, but if that is true, please make collecting purple haki (haki territory) easier to get for main character haki order 11.

Moving on, they seem to have announced plans for new cilent:

[​IMG]

More might be coming soon, but it seem like a step in right direction for new cilent that doesn't require flash player, maybe it will help with development too
    akiragami thích bài này.
  2. Yuki1902

Yuki1902 Chém Gió Thần Sầu Chữ Ký Động Tung Hoành Tân Thế Giới Wanted 50.000.000 Beri

3. khongconten

khongconten Member Tích Cực

4. Yukino Yukinoshita

Yukino Yukinoshita Cao Thủ Forum Băng Mũ Rơm Haki Tân Hải Tặc Siêu Tân Tinh Wanted 100.000.000 Beri Tân Binh CCT-205

5. zerosan

zerosan Member Chính Thức

ra trên điện thoại nữa thì tốt nhỉ
  6. Michele

Michele Member Tích Cực

[​IMG]
    You can now advance Lucci to shura. I guess his stats are a bit more balanced? Though the facebook page says it is meant for free players, but with these haki materials I seriously doubt so. There is a preview of him:
    https://www.facebook.com/haitac.568play.vn/videos/2416726708630603/

Next, there are 3 new mount equipment, like always:
    [​IMG]
  7. Michele

Michele Member Tích Cực

New fruit, although they won't reveal the ingredients.
    [​IMG]

The next general/member to receive Shura is Basil Hawkins. His TC talent will be upgraded to SS- and his defense talents upgraded to minimum SS-. Surpassed Super

[​IMG]
  8. Minhhp87

Minhhp87 Chém Gió Thần Sầu Chữ Ký Động

Meta này chơi TC không cần đầu tư quá nhiều dame thay vào đó đảm bảo 100% nộ lượt 1 và miễn dịch hiệu ứng. Tướng TC giờ chỉ có tác dụng buff thôi.:confused:
  9. YumyKiddy

YumyKiddy Tuyệt Thế Anh Hùng Chữ Ký Động Lữ Khách Thiên Đường Tung Hoành Tân Thế Giới Wanted 500.000.000 Beri

Chưa thấy con buff nào mới nhỉ
  10. Ron

Ron Cao Thủ Forum

Đây chưa phải là tướng meta đâu. Chưa thấy điểm nhấn, chắc chỉ để trải nghiệm, còn meta chắc chỉ có shanks với mihawk
  11. Michele

Michele Member Tích Cực

They have confirmed a new gear, level 170:
    [​IMG]

Seems like the development team is actually on the roll with new things, since already this is the third general revealed. Killer Shura
    [​IMG]

Again, new fruits, though since I am not naturally Vietnamese, I cannot understand if these are useful or nice:
    [​IMG]

And finally, they revealed Marco Shura, oh my gosh!!!!!! Not only, but supposedly his special attack can recover health, this is getting a bit exciting.

[​IMG]

Chia sẻ trang này