VHT Phát triển và chiến lực / My battle power

Thảo luận trong 'Quán Rượu' bắt đầu bởi Michele, 2 Tháng chín 2020.

1. Michele

Michele Member Tích Cực

It has been a really long time since I did not post anything in my previous thread, so here is a new post. Of course, it will detail my progress, but anyone can post here and their stats. Currently I have 950k power in S486 Bananuki.

[​IMG]

After reaching LV 111, I managed to unlock the Elf system! The last thing for me is to unlock protagonist haki.
    [​IMG]
    Recently, just now, I reached LV 112 again.
    [​IMG]
  2. TomAadarsh

TomAadarsh Độc Cô Cầu Bại Staff Member Moderator

You have to do the right quest the map required will be there
  3. Michele

Michele Member Tích Cực

Lol I wasn't asking for help, I know what should I do, but thanks for telling me anyways. I was sharing the screenshot of my character leveling up, this thread is kinda to brag
  4. Michele

Michele Member Tích Cực

5. Michele

Michele Member Tích Cực

Map complete! So it look like our hero witness Hawkins' battle against Kizaru, and now he has to hurry up to find Luffy or he is in danger. For now that is all.
    [​IMG]
  6. Michele

Michele Member Tích Cực

7. Michele

Michele Member Tích Cực

Chapter 9: Taboo! The Serpent Princess' Secret!
    [​IMG]
    Pretty soon after, our Hero found Luffy struggling to fight against Sentomaru, who could dodge Luffy's attack excellent, and the crew had no choice but to try to escape, also causing Sentomaru to attack us. Ow.

Afterwards, we saw Zoro and Usopp fighting against Kizaru, of course being no match for him, but Silver Rayleigh comes in to save them. Just then, however, the Hero unexpectedly decides to stand up for Luffy's crew, trying to resist some of Kizaru's attacks?! Of course, the Hero escapes again, though more so to find Luffy's crew again. However, when he reached them, he saw such a grim scene...

After our Hero saw Luffy's crew being defeated all but in the matter of seconds, our hero was shocked to think that Luffy and his friends would be so easily defeated, and they were also transported suddenly to far away... but just when we thought we didn't know where they were, we were offered to come to Kuja's Island, which might be the same island Luffy ended up in... What is this taboo secret the princess has? And will we find Luffy again? Let us find out in the next level, 115!

[​IMG]
  8. Michele

Michele Member Tích Cực

Chia sẻ trang này