VHT [BAO LOI] Game hangs when clicking on 'chat bullhorn/all' in SEA BATTLE WAR

Thảo luận trong 'Báo Lỗi Nhanh' bắt đầu bởi Michele, 6 Tháng tám 2019.

Moderators: ShanksAkagami
  1. Michele

Michele Member Tích Cực

Xin chào, tôi có một vấn đề với sự kiện mang tên Sea Battle War. Sự kiện này tự hoạt động tốt, nhưng khi tôi nhấp vào nút 'Trò chuyện chéo máy chủ' hoặc một cái gì đó tương tự (nó có biểu tượng của bullhorn hoặc một cái gì đó), trò chơi bị treo khi tải đến 100%. Tôi đã cố gắng xóa bộ nhớ cache, nhưng nó không hoạt động. Tôi chưa thấy ai sử dụng chức năng đó, vì vậy tôi nghĩ rằng lỗi này có thể là lý do cho nó.

-----

Hello everyone, I have an issue with the Sea Battle War event, particularily the chat to all function ((it has the button of bullhorn, close to the icon of chest or exit in bottom right corner)). The event works fine, the button is the issue here. When I click on it, the game hangs at 100% progress. I have cleared cache but it didn't fix the issue. I think this bug is the reason why nobody is using the function.

If it was actually intended, then shouldn't it be removed?
  2. J-Fla

J-Fla Tuyệt Thế Anh Hùng Staff Member ♥ Wanted Only Alive ♥ ♥ QTV Dễ Thương ♥ Chữ Ký Động Moderator Cộng Tác Viên 568Play ♥ QTV Thân Thiện ♥

U mean this is [​IMG] Sea Battle War ?
    i can't imagine " particularily the chat to all function ((it has the button of bullhorn, close to the icon of chest or exit in bottom right corner)) " of you . Next time of this event in Thursday if it countinue have problem like this please capture screen of it and send for me . Tks
  3. FIRE

FIRE Cao Thủ Forum Wanted 16.000.000 Beri

Ý bạn ấy nói về cái nút chat liên sever trong tranh bá trên biển đấy mod ơi. Cái nút đó hễ cứ bấm vào là game đứng.
  4. Michele

Michele Member Tích Cực

Correct, that was what I meant, I apologize for any misunderstanding. Yes, I should have say 'Inter-server chat' which can be found once you enter the event, but that is indeed the function/button I am having issue with. It hang the game at 100% and have to refresh
  5. Yuzuru

Yuzuru Chém Gió Thần Sầu Chữ Ký Động Tung Hoành Tân Thế Giới Công Hội AE...GATO.S145

it is an error that the publisher cannot afford to fix
  6. ShanksAkagami

ShanksAkagami Tuyệt Thế Anh Hùng Moderator

That function is in error. We will fix it as soon as possible
Moderators: ShanksAkagami

Chia sẻ trang này