NRT private rait events 1st battle zone

Thảo luận trong 'Góp Ý - Báo Lỗi' bắt đầu bởi DaDaYa, 29 Tháng ba 2019.

1. DaDaYa

DaDaYa Member Chính Thức

Hi, why 1st battle zone have private rait events all time but zone 2,3,4,5 all toghether?
    Example:
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    and 1 question:
    1. why merge my server with server 2 years older then my and why keep change to us battle zones?
  2. DaDaYa

DaDaYa Member Chính Thức

3. kat191213

kat191213 Member Tích Cực

yes why Admin??? i have friend in 1st battle zone but hes rait is in 2-3-4-5 zone not in 1st zone, so this mean this event is private for only some players right? like admins and his friends?
    why other ppls from 1st zone cannt partecipate to it?
    Admin if u send us to 1st and 2st zone why 1st zone have private events?
  4. kat191213

kat191213 Member Tích Cực

in 1 year and 5 months u changed to me 4 times i repeat 1 more time 4 times , you changed to me battle zones and 2 merges in less then 1 year , admin we all waiting answers from you , stop delite posts with out answer be adult
  5. Millanche1

Millanche1 Member Chính Thức

Admins why no answer? this is interessting!
  6. ZzzAsakuraHaozzZ

ZzzAsakuraHaozzZ Cao Thủ Forum Staff Member Moderator

We do not divide zone events that we divide events by server. On your first issue, we divided the top two versions of the Diệt Quỹ event: the total number of servers divided by 2 on each side 1/2 (including the dead server) _admin
    Last edited: 17 Tháng tư 2019
  7. ZzzAsakuraHaozzZ

ZzzAsakuraHaozzZ Cao Thủ Forum Staff Member Moderator

about your 2nd issue. At 3 months ago we consolidated servers based on their strength, so your server is strong and integrated with other powerful servers. After merging servers according to their power we found it to be wrong because if merged like that would cause deviations in the playing time of the new gamers and gamers. So we learned from the experience that we will consolidate servers that have the same playing time to avoid the case that has happened to you.We apologize for the wrong server consolidation, hope you still support this game, we will improve the wrong points for gamers to be fair...
  8. Enki

Enki Member Tích Cực

i am still Enki sorry have to use this akk becouse my akk has ben banned for report the admin.. about the second issue my consolidate is that u want send me to 1st battle zone now? i born in 3th i must be there. well is up to you i cannt support anymore this game i am not gonna donate for play vs Farmers that play 5 years+ on 1st battle zone sorry. this is not accectable my akkount will do 2 years at end of semtember and me already 1 year+ fight only players 3+ years in 1st zone players are 5 years+ i deffenitly wont donate there is useless you killed my server and my akkount how to support more?
  9. Enki

Enki Member Tích Cực

but you are the first 1 from staff who said to me atleast sorry for issue with merges on my server. thats already something

Chia sẻ trang này