VHT [Hiếu Tàu TV] Mỏng manh cần giúp đỡ

Thảo luận trong 'Quán Rượu' bắt đầu bởi 748840416, 21 Tháng mười một 2017.

1. 748840416

748840416 Member Tích Cực Công Hội ๖ۣۜMoo.s408

Thank you, I knew before.
  2. 748840416

[​IMG][​IMG]
    Can you translate it?
  3. 748840416

@Vữa Please help me
  4. 748840416

Please help me [​IMG][​IMG]
  5. Vữa

Vữa Bá Đạo Forum Thất Vũ Hải Chữ Ký Động Gắn Bó Lâu Năm Tung Hoành Tân Thế Giới Bá Vương Tân Thế Giới Wanted 800.000.000 Beri

Oh sorry buddy, i was kind of busy lately. But now i'm here to help ya.
    - So i will presume that you know how to acquire this piece of shit, so if you don't, feel free to ask me. This is the Shura ADVANCE of him.
    - You need to upgrade his HAKI GEAR up to lvl 22 in order to ADVANCE him, which is kind of a pain in the ass, but it worth it, trust me, this guy is strong as shit.
    - Normal Attack: Deal A SHIT TON OF DAMAGE in random order (Straight line, the one in front of him, the one in the back, Vertically in the front, X-shape, blah blah blah...), reduce 25 fury of the attacked target(s), deal 1 more extra SHIT TON OF DAMAGE to the attacked target which will ignore all defense and have a very high chance to stun the target(s).
    - Critical Attack: Deal 2 times of the HOLY FUCKING SHIT TON OF DAMAGE to all of the target and deal damage to 1 more target whose has the highest fury point in the enemy team, make that enemy chaos. Increase 50 fury to the crew member which has lowest HP and heal, both himself the the crew member, this effect is affected by Doflamingo's Magic Damage.
    - Talent (at lvl 10)
    + Critical damage: +1300
    + Critical damage : +12%
    + Physical Defense: +15%
    + Critical Defense: +15%
    + Hit Point (HP): +15%
    + When damage the enemies, apply the BIRD CAGE EFFECT (his unique burning effect), immune to freeze.
    + Reduce Physical Damage taken by 20%
    + Critical Damage: +15% (what the fuck is this shit)
    + Reduce all taken damage up to 20% (what the fuck is this, he is tanky as shit and deal a shit ton of damage at the same fucking time, nerf him pls). After dealing damage, he can resurrect the lowest HP crew member (a similar shit with Law Shura but this motherfucker is strong as shit). At the same fucking time, he resurrect himself and deflect the damage to whom that deal the the last damage to him. And last but not least, after any Critical Attack, he can protect himself in 2 turns ( the shitty green shield that reduce damage dealt to himself, and the best thing is it cumulative, which mean if you can have all the fucking shield in the world, this is not okay, he is strong as fuck).
    - Devil Fruit: You remember when i said this is all lvl 10 devil fruit, this one is the same, so the practical stats will be 70%-ish.
    + Type: Regeneration ( sorry i forgot to put the type on Sabo's one, the Sabo's one is the Damage type, sorry for that)
    + Agility +14 ( 9.8 practical)
    + Critical damage: 5.5% (3.85% practical)
    + Critical atk: 0.04 (0.03 practical)
    + HP : 3500 ( 3000 practical)
    + Critical damage reduction : 6.5% (6.2% practical)
    + When damaging enemies, there will be 30% (27% practical) chances you will enchant the enemies, immune to enchant, when you kill the enemies, increase 45 fury for himself (42 practical).

- Same shit, the practical numbers on the devil fruit might not be absolutely right since it's more subjective, so dont ask, play like winner and you win the game.

Nomenclature: You can assume Fury is Rage, since it shows in the game is "INCREASE FURY", but in the description it said "RAGE INCREASE".
    P/S: Feel free to ask, i'll try my best to help.
    Shanks and Shaddoll like this.
  6. Shaddoll

Shaddoll Độc Cô Cầu Bại Chữ Ký Động Tân Tinh Biển Đông Wanted 100.000.000 Beri

::bad_smelly::Hiếm có ai làm mình đọc eng mà thấy giải trí như này:pde53:
  7. Nguyễn Khắc Thịnh

Nguyễn Khắc Thịnh Bá Đạo Forum Thất Vũ Hải Chữ Ký Động Giáo Sư Gắn Bó Lâu Năm Công Hội MANUTD.S4 Bá Vương Tân Thế Giới Wanted 600.000.000 Beri

mẹ,... Idolllllllllllllllllll
  8. Vữa

Vữa Bá Đạo Forum Thất Vũ Hải Chữ Ký Động Gắn Bó Lâu Năm Tung Hoành Tân Thế Giới Bá Vương Tân Thế Giới Wanted 800.000.000 Beri

Hãy đến với hệ thống của tôi, bạn sẽ không phải làm gì cả mà vẫn giỏi Eng ::doubt::.
  9. 748840416

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Excuse me, what is this update? Brothers
    Excuse me, what is this update? Brothers

10. JusssstPray

JusssstPray Thành Viên Mới

내일 난 대답하거야, 지금 자거든용. ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
  11. puko

puko Cao Thủ Forum Tân Tinh Tân Thế Giới Wanted 300.000.000 Beri

12. 748840416

13. Vữa

I/ New Crew members:
    1/ Jesus Burgess: The fucking champion
    - Normal Attack (Physical): Deal a Shitton (which is a legit unit in the metric system) of damage to all of the enemy. Deal another Shitton of damage to all of them, do not increase their Rage, gain himself another 25 rages.
    - Rage Attack (Physical) : Deal a Fuckton (which again, is a legit unit in the metric system) of damage to a STRAIGHT LINE, stun them and apply "rage reduce" effect on all damaged enemies in 2 turns (reduce 25 rages per turn), reduce their P.Def, immune himself from any debuff in 1 turn. Gain himself 25 rages
    - Talent (At lvl.10)
    + P. Attack: +1500
    + P. Attack: +15%
    + P.Def: +20%
    + C.Def: +15%
    + H.P: +20%
    + After using Rage Attack, apply Challenging effect on himself in 1 turn (reduce 20% all types of damage, reflect 25% of damage taken, cant die until you hit him at 1 H.P)
    - Mystery:
    + Reduce 20% damage taken
    + P. Attack: +20%
    + Attack enemy will apply "Silence" effect, prevent them from using rage attack (go fuck yourselves Rocket Fruit users). Damage taken cannot exceed 35% of his current HP.
    2/ Shirahoshi Shura: The fat bitch
    - Normal Attack (Special): Increase 35 rages of all allies and apply the shielding effect (absorb a portion of damage which rely on her Defenses)
    - Rage Attack (Magic) : Call the harems to suck the enemies dry 3 fucking times, the 1st time will have a chance to make them chaos, the 2nd will reduce their attack, the 3rd time will suck their rage dry, reduce 35 rages of the enemies, gain allies 35 rages, herself 50 rages.
    - Talent: (At lvl 10)
    + M.Attack: +1900
    + P.Def: 19%
    + C.Def: 19%
    + M.Def: 19%
    + H.P: 24%
    + Immune to all debuff in the first 2 turns.
    - Mystery:
    + Reduce damage taken by 20%
    + Reduce damage deal to allies by 20%, this effect will disappear when this fat bitch die.
    + Rage Attack will heal the allies an amount that proportional to her M.Attack and remove all debuff on the allies (holy fuck this bitch is OP).
    II/ Pirate Flag:
    This is a new way to increase your stats by collecting pirate flags, the way to collect it will reveal later.
    III/ 2 new main character talents
    - Aries
    - Taurus
    + Easy as fuck, just look at it yourselves, and the way to obtain it is the new 1st and 2nd place prize in the Supremancy Battle (the clan battles)
    IV/ New 8* devil fruit:
    - The Ascension fruit: This is just an 8* version of the Rocket fruit, you need to get 100 pieces of some kind of new shits, i believe that will be the new 1st prize in the devil tree event.
    - The others fruits are the 8* fruits fusion, you got 4 more new comps.
    V/ New main character abilities.
    - 1st one is a normal ability: 万世不亡 : Deal a fuckton of Physical Damage to all of the enemies, heal the ally that has the lowest H.P and reduce the damage of the opposite enemy in 2 turns
    - 2nd one this a raga ability : 九轉仝: Deal a fuckton of Critical Damage to all of the enemies, have a chance turn them into stone in 1 turn and make them cant increase rage in 2 turns, deal another Critical Damage that neglec C.Def
    VI/ Increase the charm lvl of the main character to lvl 200.

That's all for now my dude.
  14. Shanks

Shanks Độc Cô Cầu Bại Băng Mũ Rơm Haki Tân Tinh Biển Đông Tân Hải Tặc Wanted 50.000.000 Beri

wah, vị cứu tinh đã đến
  15. DiepMai

DiepMai Member Tích Cực

cho lên làm mod thôi ::confident::
  16. 748840416

SKR ~~SKR~~~Thank you
  17. Dungxvip03

Dungxvip03 Member Tích Cực

a @Vữa còn ông này nửa nè a
  18. Vữa

Nó viết là :"để sáng mai tao trả lời mày cho, hahahaha"
  19. I34ngPh0ng

I34ngPh0ng Member Tích Cực

Gì mà cả Shirahoshi the fat bitch với lại easy as fuck nữa thế này :pde67:

Chia sẻ trang này