NRT What about admin akkounts?

Thảo luận trong 'Góp Ý - Báo Lỗi' bắt đầu bởi Enki, 10 Tháng bảy 2019.

1. Enki

Enki Member Tích Cực

1 Question guys you going to delite akkounts of le trung hieu and other admins? le trung partecipating in all rait events u know for admins this is proibited , my question is when u go delite this akkounts? if u delite them and block this admin we would keep donate this is the only way, u promised that admins wont play in raiting events, he changed nicks of 2 akkounts and got in top of them so u all liers. think about it before give an answer, your answer will determinate if me and my friends will keep donate here or quit
    ngoctu1610 thích bài này.
  2. Enki

Enki Member Tích Cực

I am still waiting answer , and 1 more question where is the damn update of beats? 2 years i am waiting it almost! i will get old and die can you explain me your problems?? what the hell u waiting for? or should i rember you that u merged my with 4 years old servers and me and my guildies never had possibility to farm silver u didnt even give us reward or escuse for your troller admin!
  3. Enels228

Enels228 Member Tích Cực

4. Enki

Enki Member Tích Cực

Again admin Le trung hieu with akk nick SIckMydick play rait events with gold from admin console are you fcking kidding us? you guys have 0 respect vs players or u have mentaly problems if admins need to test something is another story but no play with players with admin console Stop this story kids
  5. Enki

Enki Member Tích Cực

If you Admins want keep play this shit ok then give to all of us admin console and lets check who is better ok?

Chia sẻ trang này